[Corpora-List] TextGraphs-6 - Call for Papers - ACL-HLT 2011 Workshop

Thomas L. Packer tpacker at byu.net
Mon Feb 7 18:28:00 UTC 2011

Very good.

What I wish someone would do is to construct a complete "Graph of Research"
and provide me a tool to mine my dissertation topic and methods from that
graph.  :-)  Call me lazy.

I guess for that to work, it would actually have to infer new (fruitful)
connections in the graph the way some researchers are predicting new
connections in social graphs.

You'll probably tell me that that's being done already, too.  :-)  I can't
wait to see it.

Thomas L. Packer