[Corpora-List] TextGraphs-6 - Call for Papers - ACL-HLT 2011 Workshop

Thomas L. Packer tpacker at byu.net
Tue Feb 8 13:56:35 UTC 2011

Okay, so some people use the term Semantic Net differently than others.  At
the risk of sounding more foolish, I will ask, aren't these people (below)
stretching the main-stream definition of the term Semantic Net beyond
recognition?  Wouldn't another term be more appropriate?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_network

Thomas L. Packer