[Corpora-List] CORLI

WILLIAMS Geoffrey williams at univ-ubs.fr
Tue Feb 15 06:01:21 UTC 2011

I must say that CORLI sounds nice, but I'll still call it Corpus
Linguistics 20XX as it is the international reference and says what the
event should be about; corpus linguistics

Why do we constantly have to water down what Corpus Linguistics is
about, does the heritage of the great, such as John Sinclair, mean nothing?

Best

Geoffrey