[Corpora-List] conference names

John Kirk j.m.kirk at qub.ac.uk
Thu Feb 17 09:16:49 UTC 2011

ICLIC is a bit awkward to pronounce.

What we have to go on is simply "Corpus Linguistics" + the fact that it's been a Conference

So how about CorLinCo ??

got a bit of rhythm about it as well ...

An abbreviation rather than an acronym.

Any good?

John

Dr John M. Kirk
Senior Lecturer in English and Scottish Language
School of English
Queen's University Belfast
Belfast, BT7 1NN
Northern Ireland