[Corpora-List] conference names

Rayson, Paul rayson at exchange.lancs.ac.uk
Wed Feb 16 23:58:47 UTC 2011

The conference in St Petersburg is already using the name CORPORA.

I like iCLIC as well.

I think of the Corpus Linguistics series as the -C-L- (see-ell)
conference series i.e. CL2001, CL2003, ..., CL2011 so the name doesn't
clash with anything else if you say it that way.

Paul.

Dr. Paul Rayson

Director of UCREL and Lecturer in Computer Science

School of Computing and Communications, Infolab21, Lancaster University,
Lancaster, LA1 4WA, UK.

Web: http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/~paul/
<http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/~paul/>

Tel: +44 1524 510357 Fax: +44 1524 510492