[Corpora-List] describing languages as [link]-[sem]-[morphsyn] tripplets...

Rich Cooper rich at englishlogickernel.com
Mon Jan 10 23:19:27 UTC 2011

Hi John,

Thanks for the so typically excellent material so typical of you!

You wrote:

I believe there are no primitives that are truly primitive

in the sense that they cannot be analyzed in different ways

by different adults with different biases.

John

How would you otherwise account for the concept of I? You?  We?  HeSheIt?

Still convinced on SOME primitives,

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper