[Corpora-List] lexicography software

Geoffrey Williams geoffrey.williams at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 16 15:20:07 UTC 2011

For some reason, this never got posted, so I'll just confirm what Ramesh
has said

I have used Tshwanelex http://tshwanedje.com/tshwanelex/ for a long time
through different versions. It is totally reliable and just gets better
with each update. This is affordable professional software that gives
XML output that can be used to generate paper or web dictionaries. It
allows for customized complex entries in either mono~ or bilingual
dictionaries.

Best regards

Geoffrey