[Corpora-List] A corpus to evaluate Keyword Extraction techniques

Rich Cooper rich at englishlogickernel.com
Mon Jan 17 17:15:47 UTC 2011

Hi Sandra,

On my web site, I offer free software to download and characterize documents
filed with the USPTO.  The software is free, the PTO website is free, and
all processing is available for distinguishing keywords from frequent words
in patent claims, which defines the key word set for each individual patent.

Download and install the software from EnglishLogicKernel dot com, and you
will be able to analyze, collect and differentiate one patent from another.

HTH,

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper