[Corpora-List] A corpus to evaluate Keyword Extraction techniques

Paola Monachesi Paola.Monachesi at phil.uu.nl
Mon Jan 17 17:30:31 UTC 2011

 Dear Sandra,
 as part of the eu project Language Technology for Elearning (LT4eL) we
 have
 developed a keyword extractor for 8 European languages and evaluated it
 on the basis of
 annotated corpora and user based evaluation.
 The keyword extractor, annotated corpora and publications about the
 work done can be
 found on the project website under results/tools/publications:
 www.lt4el.eu

 Paola