[Corpora-List] Word frequencies for classical and New Testament Greek

Graham White Graham.White at eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 20:34:16 UTC 2011

I wonder if anyone could point me in the direction of some information
I'm looking for. What I would like is word frequencies for New Testament
Greek, together with word frequencies for a larger corpus including the
New Testament (the TLG would be great): what I'm particularly interested
in is how many hapax legomena in the NT remain hapax legomena
in the larger corpus. (I'm doing this for a historical article I'm
writing, on Schleiermacher, hence the preference for the New Testament).

Thanks

Graham