[Corpora-List] Any way of obtaining a copy of the DAL?

Philipp Nolte ptnplanet at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:24:14 UTC 2011

Dear Corpora-List members,

German student here; writing my bachelor-degree on automatic
opinion-polarity analysis in German newspaper text. Evaluating different
methods, I'm looking for a copy of Whissell's Dictionary of Affect in
Language (DAL) - preferably in electronic form.

I'm also looking for German affect dictionaries. Up until now, I've found

- The German Polarity Clues Dictionary as proposed by Waltinger (2010)

- SentiWS as introduced by Remus et al. (2010)

- Berlin Affective Word List - Reloaded (BAWL-R) as provided by Vo et al.
(2009)

Are there any other affect dictionaries I have yet to find? Thanks in
advance for any help.

Greetings from Germany,

Philipp Nolte