[Corpora-List] CfPs to a separate page?

Xu Jiajin ustcxujj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:54:05 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I don’t know whether it is a good idea to add a filter to the Corpora List
mailing system to get all CfP postings to a separate CfP page at
http://www.hit.uib.no/corpora/? In so doing, the corpora list will be a
forum for real discussions and information sharing.

Despite that I’ve used my gmail account specially for corpora list postings,
there are just too many CfPs. It becomes more and more difficult to find the
informative postings, and it always takes a while to delete the CfPs. I know
I can filter messages from corpora list in gmail, but will the
pre-processing of messages, like a spam system, be a better solution?

Cheers,

Jiajin XU
Ph.D., assoc. professor
National Research Centre for Foreign Language Education
Beijing Foreign Studies University