[Corpora-List] traditional chinese

Stefan Bordag sbordag at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri May 6 14:12:27 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I have been doing corresponding google searches but nothing clear comes
out of the murky waters of the internet... Is there some corpus of
traditional chinese to be had, be it under a commercial or free license?
Or for the lack of it, at least a tool that can tokenizse traditional
chinese into words? I am aware of the existing tools for simplified
chinese such as IK Analyzer - and I know that they would likely work
from traditional chinese as well, provided some word lists - which leads
me to the first question.

Thank you in advance,
Stefan Bordag