[Corpora-List] Algorithm for orthography to IPA conversion in German

Mortem Dei mortem.dei at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:16:05 UTC 2011

I don't know of any algorithm, but you should be able to write one without
much trouble, german spelling is quite exact. There are many books with the
rules for making phonetic transcripts in German, you could take a look
at: Pompino-Marschall,
Bernd. 1995. Einführung in die Phonetik. Berlin etc.: de Gruyter.

Matías