[Corpora-List] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Freddy Guo via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri May 27 15:21:18 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Freddy Guo requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

tayyab,

- Freddy

Accept invitation from Freddy Guo
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-m8drn-go7a4nps-53/yUeQIJMdq8vrKglDsnTLCNzn/blk/I38429269_75/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djtvejoOej8Qe3d9bTlbtRZqpBENbP4Uc30NcPkOc3cLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Freddy Guo
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-m8drn-go7a4nps-53/yUeQIJMdq8vrKglDsnTLCNzn/blk/I38429269_75/0RdRYVdz8VczgUcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-m8drn-go7a4nps-53/ewp/inv-21/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation