[Corpora-List] Mean sentence length in Spanish

Lidun Hareide lidun.hareide at if.uib.no
Sat May 28 06:32:52 UTC 2011

Hi Matias!

Thank you very much! These are very interesting corpora! ! However these seem to be corpora of oral language and specific language "lenguaje culta" wheras the corpus I have compiled consist of written non-specielized language. Therefore results from these corpora would not be quite comparable.

Best regards,
Lidun