[Corpora-List] corpora annotated with pronominal anaphors

Kiril Simov kivs at bultreebank.org
Fri Oct 7 11:22:02 UTC 2011

Dear Abdul-Baquee,

In Bulgarian HPSG-based Treebank - BulTreeBank
we have annotated coreference relations including
pronominal anaphors.
A short description can be found in the stylebook
of the treebank:

Petya Osenova and Kiril Simov. BTB-TR05: BulTreeBank Stylebook. BulTreeBank
Project Technical Report № 05. 2004
http://www.bultreebank.org/TechRep.html

With best regards,

Kiril