[Corpora-List] corpora annotated with pronominal anaphors

Laska Laskova laska at bultreebank.org
Sat Oct 8 08:02:07 UTC 2011

Hi Abdul-Baqee,

As part of our work in the LTfLL project (http://www.ltfll-project.org/) we have built a corpus of introductory IT learning documents in English that is annotated with anaphora information, but rather than co-referential, the chains are co-conceptual. More on the motivation behind this decision and the corpus itself you can find here:

Petya Osenova, Laska Laskova and Kiril Simov. 2010. Exploring
Co-Reference Chains for Concept Annotation of Domain Texts. LREC 2010.
Malta. pp. 172-176.

If you are interested in the corpus, email me.

Best regards,
Laska Laskova