[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 52, Issue 3 [was blind reviewing]

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Thu Oct 13 11:37:34 UTC 2011

Before changing any reviewing system, why do conferences and journals not publish annual lists of
papers accepted and papers rejected. If any patterns of discrimination or prejudice are noticed,
this could lead to data- and case-based discussions?

Ramesh Krishnamurthy
Visiting Academic Fellow, School of Languages and Social Sciences, Aston University, Birmingham B4 7ET
Room: NX01. Tel: 0121-204-3812.
Director, ACORN (Aston Corpus Network project): http://acorn.aston.ac.uk/
Corpus Analyst:
(a) GeWiss (Volkswagen Foundation) project: http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lss/research/research-projects/gewiss-spoken-academic-discourse/