[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 52, Issue 3 [was blind reviewing]

Laurence Anthony anthony0122 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:01:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Krishnamurthy, Ramesh <
r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk> wrote:

> Before changing any reviewing system, why do conferences and journals not
> publish annual lists of****
>
> papers accepted and papers rejected. If any patterns of discrimination or
> prejudice are noticed,****
>
> this could lead to data- and case-based discussions?

Conference and journals *do* publish lists of accepted papers. That is what
the conference program and journal table of contents is for. I certainly
hope that no conference/journal starts publishing lists of papers that they
rejected! Wouldn't it be a complete breach of privacy and could also be lead
to all kinds of problems for other conferences/journals that accepted the
papers?

Laurence.