[Corpora-List] corpora-list: publishing lists of accepted and rejected papers

Laurence Anthony anthony0122 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 11:22:43 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 8:08 PM, Charlotte Taylor <
Charlotte.Taylor at port.ac.uk> wrote:

> Sure, it was my general experience of universities in Italy (I worked at
> Siena University until 2009).
>
> Charlotte

Very interesting! I'm from Britain, which probably does still have many
Victorian traditions.

I suppose that's why discussions like this are so important. We can hear
many different opinions and get a better feel for how the world works.

I still support double blind reviewing, though!