[Corpora-List] why LREC2012 NOT blind-reviewed?

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Tue Oct 18 12:16:37 UTC 2011

I agree. Ranking, with a cut-off for 'space in this issue/quality cut-off' would be more open,
and not prevent access to non-accepted contributions.

Ramesh Krishnamurthy
Visiting Academic Fellow, School of Languages and Social Sciences, Aston University, Birmingham B4 7ET
Room: NX01. Tel: 0121-204-3812.
Director, ACORN (Aston Corpus Network project): http://acorn.aston.ac.uk/
Corpus Analyst:
(a) GeWiss (Volkswagen Foundation) project: http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lss/research/research-projects/gewiss-spoken-academic-discourse/