[Corpora-List] Transcribed corpus of German speech

Paula Newman paulan at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 25 02:52:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

I do some volunteer work for a local California public library.  This nonprofit group solicits donations of used books, sells the donated  books in various venues, and uses all proceeds to fund library book and equipment purchases, and special programs.

Following is a nice printed corpus of transcribed spoken German ca. 1984, which we are offering on our "Amazon" store:
Textkorpora 1 (in 3 banden) (Text corpora I in 3 volumes)
(Phonai: Lautbibliothek der deutschen Sprache, 28, 29, 30)
Publisher: Max Niemeyer Verlag; 1ST edition (1984)
Language: German
ISBN-10: 3484231289
ISBN-13: 978-3484231283
Our current price is about $48.00 plus shipping. That's probably a good deal, because current listings from other sources (on Amazon and elsewhere) start at about $65 and go up, and up....

If anybody is interested, please see the description at www.amazon.com   .  And if you would like further information about the books, contact me directly.

Paula