[Corpora-List] [discussion] Re: Enough already

Graham White graham at eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 20:50:57 UTC 2011

You know, I think that the corpora list is actually quite good
at maintaining a balance between bulletin-board sort of stuff and the
more philosophical stuff: speaking as a philosopher, I do find it
very useful as a list where, if you want to know "What do computational
linguists think about blah", you could put up a question and get it
answered quickly and well. The balance is important, and quite rare.

Graham