[Corpora-List] Looking for an annotated corpus

Valérie Mapelli mapelli at elda.org
Thu Sep 1 13:36:22 UTC 2011

Dear Denis,

In the ELRA Catalogue of Language Resources, you will find in particular
the ARCADE II Evaluation Package which contains named entities for
French and Arabic.
Please check here for further information:
http://catalog.elra.info/product_info.php?products_id=992

Best regards,

Valérie Mapelli

Le 08/08/2011 10:57, denis a écrit :
> Dear Corpora-members,
>
> I'm Looking for a corpus providing named entities annotations
> (essentially person, company and organization tags) to perform
> evaluation on a named entity extractor.
> Could you help me to choose what's the best to use?
>
> many thanks in advance
>
> Denis Lebailly

Valérie Mapelli
Project Manager&  Sales Coordinator

WWW http://www.elda.org or http://www.elra.info

Visit the ELRA Catalogue of Language Resources
http://catalog.elra.info

Visit the Universal Catalogue of Language Resources
http://universal.elra.info

Visit the LREC Conference Web site
http://www.lrec-conf.org