[Corpora-List] Frequency of the pronoun I

Rich Cooper rich at englishlogickernel.com
Wed Sep 14 17:26:14 UTC 2011

Dear Alon,

Thanks for your clarification.  By "subjectivity"
I merely meant the view of a situation as seen
from the observer's point of view - the "I", "me",
"my", "mine" suite of words, regardless of what
the "I" reports.  Whether what the "I" sees is
emotional, factual, or tinged with motives of any
kind, is for analysts to determine based on the
text as a whole.

HTH,

-Rich

Sincerely,