[Corpora-List] Cold War research

Eleanor egran2ca at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 16 17:59:11 UTC 2011

Here are two possibilities if you want to create a simple corpus and use WordSmith Tools or AntConc:

1. If your university has a subscription to HeinOnline that includes the 'U.S. Congressional Documents Library', you'll find a complete record.

2. Questia has the following which appears to be freely accessible:
  MAJOR SPEECHES AND DEBATES OF SENATOR JOE McCARTHY
  DELIVERED IN THE UNITED STATES SENATE 1950-1951 Reprint From The Congressional Record
  http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=9034820
Good luck with your research,

Eleanor Granek