[Corpora-List] (no subject)

Francis Tyers ftyers at prompsit.com
Wed Apr 18 15:03:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

There are also free/open-source reimplementations of XFST:

HFST (which includes both lexc, twol and xfst)

 http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/kieliteknologia/tutkimus/hfst/

and

Foma (which includes lexc and xfst)

 http://code.google.com/p/foma/

Both tools have active user and development communities, feel free to
email me if you want to know more.

Regards,

Francis Tyers

El dc 18 de 04 de 2012 a les 07:57 -0700, en/na kdent va escriure: