[Corpora-List] Open Source Morphology for Fr, It, Es, De

René Witte witte at semanticsoftware.info
Wed Apr 25 12:29:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

Our Durm German Lemmatizer is open source and comes with GATE components for
morphological analysis and lemmatization of German nouns:
	http://www.semanticsoftware.info/durm-german-lemmatizer

The lexicon is auto-generated as described in our paper:
	Praharshana Perera and René Witte,
	A Self-Learning Context-Aware Lemmatizer for German.
	Human Language Technology Conference/Conference on Empirical Methods
	in Natural Language Processing (HLT/EMNLP 2005), pp. 636–643, October 6–8,
	2005, Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
	http://rene-witte.net/german-lemmatization

The distribution also includes our evaluation corpus with manual annotations
for number, case, and lemma information (and we plan to update the
distribution with a larger lexicon some time this summer).

Cheers, René