[Corpora-List] dependency-based semantic role labeling annotation tool (Mikhail Kozhevnikov)

Sarwat Nizamani saniz at mmmi.sdu.dk
Wed Apr 25 17:25:40 UTC 2012

Hi Mikhail,
I have also the same problem the source code runs error free, but what I want is to give plain text sentence as input to the srl, and get the predicate argument structure of the sentence as the output is given in the online demo of the same system.
Thanks

Best Regards,

Sarwat Nizamani
Maersk McKinney Moller Institute,