[Corpora-List] Detection of quotations and automatic attribution corpora

Silvia PARETI S.Pareti at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 18:24:34 UTC 2012

Hello Chris,

As attribution is what I am working on, I have collected extensive
bibliography concerning annotation and extraction of attribution of
quotes and opinions.
I have made it available here:

http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/s1052974/otherresources.php

You will find several papers dealing with the attribution of authors
of quotations. There is also a list of existing corpora annotated with
attribution.

Cheers,
Silvia

--
Silvia Pareti
http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/s1052974/

Informatics Forum (room 3.38)
10 Crichton Street
EH8 9AB, Edinburgh, UK
Phone: +44(0)131 650 4418

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.