[Corpora-List] Detection of quotations and automatic attribution corpora

René Witte witte at semanticsoftware.info
Mon Apr 23 19:52:26 UTC 2012

Hello,

> Does anyone know of any related corpora or articles on
> the automatic detection of quotations and the attribution of authors to
> quotations (for any domain)?

Have a look at our Reported Speech Tagger components:
	http://www.semanticsoftware.info/reported-speech-tagger

And the corresponding publication:
	Ralf Krestel, Sabine Bergler, and René Witte:
	Minding the Source: Automatic Tagging of Reported Speech
	in Newspaper Articles.
	Proceedings of the Sixth International Language Resources and Evaluation
	Conference (LREC 2008), Marrakech, Morocco, May 28–30, 2008.
	http://rene-witte.net/reported-speech-tagging

Cheers, René