[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 58, Issue 34

Wilker Aziz will.aziz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 14:24:13 UTC 2012

Hi all,

answering Carlos request (Message 3),
I've made one available a few months a go. We do update it every six months
or so, but it's still very modest in size.
http://pers-www.wlv.ac.uk/~in1676/resources/fapesp/

I think it currently has about 200 thousand sentence pairs for both
Brazilian Portuguese - English and Brazilian Portuguese - Spanish.
The bitexts come from a Brazilian scientific news magazine. It's the result
of crawling all their online issues (originally written in Brazilian
Portuguese then manually translated to English and Spanish).
The release includes sentence- and word- alignments.

Regards,

Wilker Aziz