[Corpora-List] Difference in POS tag distribution in different genres

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Dec 17 00:01:05 UTC 2012

Hi Karin,

In my 2007 paper on this subject [*], I gave an overview of (what I believed to be) most of the prominent literature published on the topic up till then. (You might also find my discussion  on pp 73-74 of that paper relevant to your question re "analysis of the reasons".)

I'm not up-to-date on anything published since that date, unfortunately.

best

Andrew.

[*]  Hardie, A (2007) Part-of-speech ratios in English corpora. International Journal of Corpus Linguistics 12(1): 55-81.