[Corpora-List] machine translation

amin farajian ma.farajian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:14:07 UTC 2012

Dear Mohammad Sadegh,

Good news about SCICT corpus. It took along time, but I hope the resulting
corpus was fine.
now I am doing my PhD in FBK-IRST, Italy, so I am not in Iran and I don't
have access to the people in SCICT. Is there any other way for obtaining
this corpus? As I know Ms Khamesi is in Bojnourd, Iran. So, if possible,
please provide her the information that she needs for contacting with SCICT
people and getting this corpus.

Best regards,
Amin