[Corpora-List] Looking for interpersonal communication corpora

Nikos Engonopoulos nikolaos at coli.uni-saarland.de
Tue Jan 10 22:42:33 UTC 2012

Dear Frederik,

Perhaps you would be interested in the publicly available AMI Meeting
Corpus:

http://corpus.amiproject.org/

It contains meeting recordings and has orthographic transcriptions and a
number of other interesting annotations.

Best,

Nikos Engonopoulos
Saarland University, Germany

Στις 10/01/2012 04:30 μμ, ο/η Frederik Vaassen έγραψε: