[Corpora-List] Looking for interpersonal communication corpora

Frederik Vaassen frederik.vaassen at ua.ac.be
Mon Jan 16 09:36:28 UTC 2012

Hi Rich,

Very interesting indeed! The only thing I'm missing is the business
aspect, as I'd like to restrict my research to business conversations. I
imagine these therapeutic sessions will be of a much more personal nature.

I'll admit, it's tempting to look into this as a kind of "side project".
But given the vast amount of annotation work this would require, I'm
afraid I won't have the time to pull it off...

I think I might give the series a try, though, purely for my own
enjoyment. HBO have a lot of quality series, I doubt I'll be disappointed :)

In any case, thank you for the suggestion! If you (or anyone else) have
more ideas, feel free to share.

Frederik
CLiPS Research Center
University of Antwerp, Belgium