[Corpora-List] state of the art on corpora annotation ...

Dickinson, Markus md7 at indiana.edu
Mon Jul 23 13:42:29 UTC 2012

Albrecht,

A few years ago, Charles Jochim & I did some work on trying to do
tagset comparisons, which may be of some interest to you:
http://jones.ling.indiana.edu/~mdickinson/papers/dickinson-jochim08.html

I think there has been more work on the related issue of defining
mappings between tagsets, such as Petrov, Das, & McDonald (2012)
(http://www.dipanjandas.com/files/lrec.pdf) - see the references in
their paper for a more thorough list.

Hope that helps!

Markus