[Corpora-List] Querying Dependency-Annotated Corpora

Niels Ott nott at sfs.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Jul 30 08:58:51 UTC 2012

Dear Corpora People,

I spent some time googling for a tool that allows to explore and query
huge dependency-annotated corpora. With huge I 'm referring to something
as large as sDeWaC (~44M sentences), annotated the way MaltParser would
do it automagically. I found no such tool.

How do people search for things in dependency treebanks?

Thanks for your time and help.

Best

   Niels Ott

--
Niels Ott (M.A.), Computational Linguist
SFB 833 "Bedeutungskonstitution", Projekt A4, Universität Tübingen