[Corpora-List] A doubt concerning posting in Corpora Service.

Juan Antonio Sabariego j.a.sabariego at gmail.com
Thu May 17 22:30:22 UTC 2012

Dear members of CorporaList,

Some member of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra pragmatics groups are working
on a project about evidential and epistemic markers in five different
languages, namely Spanish, Catalan, English, French and German. We would be
very thankful if you could offer some help about the searching of oral
conversational corpora in those five languages, already transcribed, for
the purpose of our investigation. We have found some of them but they are
quite limited for our investigation or we have to pay for them, we wanted
first to have a look on the free versions. We guess you can draw a clear
panorama of the situation of oral corpora in these three languages.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Juan Antonio Chica Sabariego
Universitat Pompeu Fabra