[Corpora-List] CADS 2012: Programme, registration and accommodation

Gabrielatos, Costas c.gabrielatos at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed May 23 18:16:15 UTC 2012

  CADS International Conference 2012

Corpus-Assisted Discourse Studies:
More than the sum of Discourse
Analysis and computing?

13-14 September 2012

Programme,
registration and accommodation

Programme

The
conference programme is now online:http://www3.lingue.unibo.it/blog/clb/?p=301

Registration

If you wish
to attend the conference, please e-mail anna.marchi at unibo.it by Wednesday 6 June, stating your
name and affiliation.

Please note
that the number of conference places is limited and acceptance will be on a
strictly first-come-first-served basis. Registration will not be possible after
Wednesday 6th June.

The conference
registration fee is €150 -- €100 for students without research funding. This
includes lunches and coffee breaks.

If you are
accepted, we will mail you details of how to pay.

Accommodation

We have
arranged the possibility of accommodation for those who should require it at
the Collegio San Tommaso d’Aquino:

www.collegiosantommaso.it

The
residence is in a quiet and very attractive part of Bologna, 10-15 minutes walk from the
conference venue (Faculty of Political Science). The prices are much lower than
normal commercial Bologna
hotels:

€50 for a
single room
€70 for a
standard double
€80 for a
“superior” double

All prices
include breakfast.

If you are
accepted on the conference we will book you into the Residence should you so wish.
Please instruct us as soon as you pay the registration fee.