[Corpora-List] NLP labs that have active projects on Persian

Hamid Reza Ghader hamidreza.ghader at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:01:07 UTC 2012

Dear scientists,

We are going to develop a list of all NLP labs around the world that have
active projects on Persian language. So I decided to ask you all to give me
your lab name and homepage address if you have any project related to
Persian language in your lab. I appreciate if you provide a brief
description of the Persian related project of yours.

Regards,
Hamidreza Ghader
Natural language and Text processing Laboratory
University of Tehran
Iran
http://ece.ut.ac.ir/nlp/