[Corpora-List] Download FreeLing / Spanish parser

Matías Guzmán mortem.dei at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:29:00 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I need a Spanish parser and the only one I've found is the FreeLing one,
but I'm having trouble downloading FreeLing from their webpage. For some
reason the download always gets interrupted, and if I download it with
something like flareGet the file seems to be broken. I've tried this for
every file in three different computers. Does anyone know what the problem
might be? I asked in their forums but got no answer. Or maybe anyone has
the source code or the Precise deb file and can upload it to some other
cyberlocker? Or if somebody could point me in the direction of a different
Spanish parser...

Thanks a lot,

Matías Guzmán Naranjo