[Corpora-List] Download FreeLing / Spanish parser

Francis Tyers ftyers at prompsit.com
Mon Nov 12 13:58:15 UTC 2012

El dl 12 de 11 de 2012 a les 14:29 +0100, en/na Matías Guzmán va
escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> I need a Spanish parser and the only one I've found is the FreeLing
> one, but I'm having trouble downloading FreeLing from their webpage.
> For some reason the download always gets interrupted, and if I
> download it with something like flareGet the file seems to be broken.
> I've tried this for every file in three different computers. Does
> anyone know what the problem might be? I asked in their forums but got
> no answer. Or maybe anyone has the source code or the Precise deb file
> and can upload it to some other cyberlocker? Or if somebody could
> point me in the direction of a different Spanish parser...
>
> Thanks a lot,

Did you try using SVN ?

http://nlp.lsi.upc.edu/freeling/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=62

There is always the HPSG parser for Spanish if you can't get FreeLing to
download (but it seems it depends on FreeLing anyway!)

http://www.upf.edu/pdi/iula/montserrat.marimon/spanish_resource_grammar.html

Fran