[Corpora-List] Download FreeLing / Spanish parser

Muntsa Padró muntsa.padro at upf.edu
Tue Nov 27 17:14:06 UTC 2012

Dear Matías,

if you are interested in a Spanish dependency parser, you also have the
option of using the web service we created in PANACEA project that
implements a Spanish MaltParser. It is still a beta version, but it has a
good performance. It has been trained with 30.000 sentences of the
IulaTreebank, and it will be re-trained with more sentence once the
TreeBank is finished.

You can find more information here:
http://registry.elda.org/services/249

To try it in a graphical interface, use the (Spinet Web Client) link:* *
http://ws04.iula.upf.edu/soaplab2-axis/#syntactic_tagging.malt_parser_row

If you have any question, Iw ill be happy to help.

Best,
Muntsa

--
Muntsa Padró