[Corpora-List] Download FreeLing / Spanish parser

Joerg Tiedemann jorg.tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se
Tue Nov 27 19:32:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have also a pre-trained MaltParser model for Spanish which is freely
available from OPUS:
http://opus.lingfil.uu.se/trac/wiki/DownloadTools

It's also integrated in Uplug now if you need a tool for doing all
necessary pre-processing steps. Download and install
uplug-main-0.03.tar.gz and uplug-es-0.03.tar.gz from
https://bitbucket.org/tiedemann/uplug/downloads and run the pipeline
as

uplug pre/es-all -in spanish.txt -out spanish.xml

Please, let me know if you have any trouble using the tools.
Good luck!
Jörg