[Corpora-List] active/passive sentences

Matías Guzmán mortem.dei at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 12:39:27 UTC 2013

Dear Alex,

In what language? English? I don't think there is any program that
specifically does this, but is rather easy to program. First, segment the
sentences. Do POS tagging. Look for sentences with the passive pattern in
them, for example [be] FINITIVE + PARTICIPLE VERB, [modal] FINITIVE + be +
PARTICIPLE VERB, etc.

Best,

Matías