[Corpora-List] intuitions about co-occurrence

Michal Ptaszynski ptaszynski at media.eng.hokudai.ac.jp
Thu Apr 25 07:27:29 UTC 2013

Dear Marco,

Pawel Dybala did a similar research to study the mechanism of choosing
word candidates when people create puns.

Pawel Dybala, Michal Ptaszynski, Kohichi Sayama:
“Reducing Excessive Amounts of Data: Multiple Web Queries for Generation
of Pun Candidates”
Advances in Artificial Intelligence, vol. 2011, Article ID 107310, 12
pages, 2011. doi:10.1155/2011/107310
http://downloads.hindawi.com/journals/aai/2011/107310.pdf

Best,
--