[Corpora-List] how many subscribers are there on corpora-list?

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Wed Aug 21 20:10:14 UTC 2013

On 21 Aug 2013, at 19:29, John F Sowa <sowa at bestweb.net> wrote:

> I'm sure that many subscribers to Corpora list have analyzed email.
> Has anybody derived useful measures of impact from such analysis?

The only study based on email that I'm aware of is rather old.

Schwartz and Wood (1992?) Discovering Shared Interests Among People Using Graph Analysis of Global Electronic Mail Traffic, Comm of ACM.

Prescient, in these days of PRISM, as it discussed traffic analysis using email headers (aka meta-data). It is rather quaint to read their comments on "the Internet" back then.

[I hate that the Reply-To: for this list isn't set to the list itself!!!]

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!