[Corpora-List] Robot Commands Treebank (www.TrainRobots.com) =?windows-1252?Q?=96_?=Feedback Welcome

srdjan tarzanka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 07:38:26 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have registered, and gave the game a go. For the UX perspective there are
a couple of peculiarities. For instance, why is user constantly presented
with an option to choose the 1-6 checkboxes, with labels that never change?
And then assigned points for choosing one of them?

Best regards,

Srdjan Prodanovic